Before traveling for the first time with Uplift:
- Allocate about 10 minutes to get to know the app and how it works.
- Watch the instructional video, which takes less than 3 minutes.
- Watch the "Practice for New Users" Video found in the FAQ section under "How to find acupressure points?" (about 1 minute).
- Enter a test or future trip into the app.
- Explore the different screens, but please do not activate 2 points together on your body until you travel.
- You are now ready to travel, Jet Lag free and Uplifted.
Traveling with Uplift:
- Enter your trip itinerary prior to your departure (Save and move back to travel screen) This minimizes the time needed when you land.
- Update your arrival time to match your activation time, if there is a change.
- Our expert users will use Uplift upon landing, while the plane is still taxiing to the terminal. Less seasoned users will find a chair in the airport. Either way, we recommend using Uplift before leaving the airport, because after that the distractions of life can be overwhelming.
- You are now Jet Lag Free and Uplifted.
If you have an iPhone X and do not hear sound on the videos that show you how to locate the acupressure points please follow these instructions:
Step #1 - CHECK YOUR SOUND SETTINGS
If your device has a Ring/Silent switch, move the switch forward—toward the device's display—so that orange isn't showing.
Open Settings > Do Not Disturb and check that Do Not Disturb is off. If you're using an iPad, you can also swipe down from the top-right corner to view Control Center and make sure the mute button and Do Not Disturb button aren't enabled.
Step #2 - CHECK SOUND WITH APP
Open an app that has music or sound effects, then adjust the volume with your volume buttons or the slider in Control Center.
Step #3 - PLUG HEADPHONES INTO YOUR DEVICE