Before traveling for the first time with Uplift:
- Allocate about 10 minutes to get to know the app and how it works.
- Watch the instructional video, which takes less than 3 minutes.
- Watch the "Practice for New Users" Video found in the FAQ section under "How to find acupressure points?" (about 1 minute).
- Enter a test or future trip into the app.
- Explore the different screens, but please do not activate 2 points together on your body until you travel.
- You are now ready to travel, Jet Lag free and Uplifted.
Traveling with Uplift:
- Enter your trip itinerary prior to your departure (Save and move back to travel screen) This minimizes the time needed when you land.
- Update your arrival time to match your activation time, if there is a change.
- Our expert users will use Uplift upon landing, while the plane is still taxiing to the terminal. Less seasoned users will find a chair in the airport. Either way, we recommend using Uplift before leaving the airport, because after that the distractions of life can be overwhelming.
- You are now Jet Lag Free and Uplifted.
This short video provides easy tips on finding acupressure points so you know what they feel like and how to find them.